Let me get right to the point. You can choose to be a victim and blame it all on the recession. You can scale back, cut your budgets, and wait for the clouds to lift. If you are doing so, you are in plenty of company.
However, consider these simple facts from our Company, for one:
1. Traffic on our website is up significantly; over 30% just last quarter.
2. Leads are higher than ever. We can hardly keep up with them.
3. We are looking to hire more people due to the new clients we are getting.
4. The clients are finding us because we are easily found now on Google for highly productive and targeted keywords.
5. They like what they see and they are calling us or filling in our online form in record numbers.
6. They are finding that we can demonstrate to them high quality, highly profitable results for our clients; all verifiable and in real time.
7. They are interviewing our clients and getting strong confirmation of great results.
8. We are expecting a record year.
Why will we not be victims of this recession?
We simply choose not to be a victim. We believe strongly that we are providing great value. We are working very hard that our message and results are being seen precisely by those who are looking for high level performance in internet marketing, search engine marketing and online profits.
100% of our marketing is online and zero percent is used for traditional marketing. The reasons for this are many; most important among them is that traditional marketing is inherently inefficient and wasteful … in recessionary environments as well as boom environments.
So, choose not to be a victim of a recession. Make a plan that seeks to improve the efficiency of your online marketing efforts; just don’t try to sit it out … it will be a long wait and you will be even further behind the 8 ball compared to your competitors.